Starting Your New Business Off On The Right Foot
Business formation is a rite of passage for virtually every successful business venture. Key decisions must be made. Government filings must be submitted correctly. Operational procedures must be put into action. During all the necessary steps of starting a business, several key factors deserve equal attention, namely:
- Financial backing
- Market readiness
- Legal requirements
- Human talent development
I am attorney Mark D. Piesner, and I pride myself on carrying the legal load for my clients while they get successful new ventures going strong from the start. Contact me to discuss how my law firm, Arc Point Law, can be a solid resource for your business startup, merger or acquisition endeavors.
How I Can Help
My background in both business and the law makes me a logical choice for business startup crews looking for empathetic, sharp legal advice and representation. Consider some of my credentials:
- I was trained in large, prestigious law firms where I honed the skills needed to handle even the most complex cases.
- I was selected for inclusion in California Super Lawyers Rising Stars list over multiple years.
- I have been recognized by Super Lawyers in the mergers and acquisitions category in Calabasas, the home base of my law practice
My primary goal in my law practice is to put clients’ needs and perspectives first. I bring 13 years of experience to bear on every business startup case. I help clients throughout Los Angeles County and beyond through the following startup steps:
- Selecting an entity for a new business – a sole proprietorship, a partnership, a limited liability corporation or an S corporation
- Selecting a name and designing a trademark
- Crafting a realistic and aspirational business plan and an operations framework
- Training personnel
- Filing necessary information and documents with appropriate government agencies
- Applying for necessary permits, licenses and zoning
- Getting insurance
- Opening a bank account
- Building brand recognition
- Selecting channels by which to vend goods or services
Should something go wrong at any time before, during or after the founding of your business, I am prepared to help you resolve the dispute efficiently and in your best interests.
Request A Consultation With A Proven Business Law Attorney
Discuss your business startup needs with a Los Angeles County lawyer. I was trained in large law firms and has been an executive in successful businesses in three states.