A Boutique Firm With Solutions Tailored To You
Mark D. Piesner
- Business Formation and Capitalization
- Local and State Regulatory Transactions (Licensing)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Financing Transactions
- Corporate Governance and Business Operations
- Commercial Contracts and Corporate Transactions
- Employment Contracts
- Licensing Agreements
- Legal Strategy
If you are looking for a lawyer with impeccable credentials and experience, Mark Piesner, the founder and CEO of Arc Point Law is the lawyer for you. With six years of experience in big-law, Mark Piesner has worked on some of the biggest deals of the past decade, including a role in the US Government’s bailout of AIG, the Chrysler bankruptcy, representation of AT&T in its acquisition of Centennial Communications and numerous other public and private mergers and acquisitions, Capital Markets transactions and financing deals.
Mr. Piesner founded Arc Point Law in 2017 after working for three years as an executive in two different legal medical cannabis businesses, operating in California, Washington and Oregon. In his time as a business executive in the cannabis industry, Mr. Piesner was disappointed by the lack of qualified legal representation available to the industry. He founded Arc Point Law to rectify this problem and provide the industry with a law firm that gets it right, both the little details and the biggest transactions.
Mr. Piesner received his JD in 2007 from UCLA School of Law, where he graduated Order of the Coif (high honors) and was a Managing Editor on the UCLA Law Review.
Mr. Piesner is a professional who has worked for and with many Fortune 500 companies in various capacities. He understands business and has been trained by some of the greatest corporate lawyers in the country while an associate at two of the country’s top law firms.
Current Employment Position
- Sullivan & Cromwell, LLP, Associate, 2007 to 2011
- Latham & Watkins, LLP, 2011 to 2013
- The Werc Shop, LLC – Medical Cannabis Manufacturing and Laboratory Testing, President, 2014 to 2016
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2007
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- B.S. - 1993
- Major: Management
- Major: Economics
- Rising Star Super Lawyer – Mergers & Acquisitions, 2014-2017